Learning To Innovate Across Disciplines
UNIVERSITY OF TEXASARLINGTON
|Core Subjects||Toolbox||Concept Modules|
|Advanced Concept Development||EXTROVERT Publications||Survey Portal|
|Other Approaches to Innovation||Search||Contributors|
|ADL ARCHIVES||Research||(the McMahon Library is under maintenance)|
Welcome to EXTROVERT!
Rooted in aerospace engineering, EXTROVERT is a resource to help people learn to innovate solutions to problems, going across several disciplines. It was developed with support from NASA grant NNX09AF67G, under the Innovation in Aerospace Instruction initiative. It includes
Detailed course content in some disciplines,
Examples of solved problems
Web-based surveys to test one's understanding of disciplines
Examples of case studies
Examples of advanced concept development projects
Pointers to other resources used in problem-solving
This is a part of the Aerospace Digital Library (www.adl.gatech.edu). Some ways that people use EXTROVERT are:
1. Learn detailed technical content (course notes and eBooks) going seamlessly across levels.
2. Try out solved problems related to these course modules..
3. Test their own understanding through online surveys.
4. Find reports on developing concepts from dream to reality in a systematic progression.
5. Read the Case Studies on how people are learning to innovate and solve problems across disciplines.
6. Find links to advanced resources that engineers use.
Login information is required to access some portions of the EXTROVERT project. There is no cost to log in, but please contact the webmaster to get login credentials.